Tuesday 16 November 2010

Introduction

Hi there the people of the internet!

I welcome you to this new blog about ESP Guitars and anything ESP related. It will be daily updated and will provide exciting content for all you ESP loving fans out there.

Well, who am I? I am  a student situated in the UK with a burning passion for guitars and especially ESP guitars.
I love playing the guitar and although I may not be the greatest I will keep learning and keep playing.
I enjoy and listen to an wide range of genres, anything from Classical to Heavy Metal, I believe having a acceptance for all types of music will help you grow musically. I have a deep love for music from Japan and the country itself, this may become increasingly evidential as I post more content daily.

Anyways i'm looking forward to sharing my love for ESP guitars from now on!!

Enjoy,

Kev =)

No comments:

Post a Comment